CUSTOMER CAREBack to Home Page
DOA – Damaged on Arrival
When your order arrives and you find the goods inside are damaged or not working at all you need to request a DOA – RA (see link below) DOA-RAs are issued to customers only if your request is received within 4 business days from when the goods have arrived at your premises.
- The product must not have been used.
- All packaging material, even though damaged must be present and returned.
- If you do not meet the requirements above, please apply for a Warranty Return Authorisation WRA
- Fill in the online form and within 24 hours (business days) you receive a DOA-RA number. With this number clearly displayed, and a copy of your invoice, send back your goods attention to “Damaged On Arrival” and address to BBstore with the address below.
- Once we receive your goods and confirmed the DOA is correct, new goods will be dispatched within 24 hours. For goods that cannot be dispatched within 48 hours a refund will be offered.
- Postage costs: For approved DOA’s, your return postage costs will be credited to your BBstore account. You need to enclose a Tax Invoice from either Australia Post or your courier company to be eligible for reimbursement. Postage costs above AUD$15.00 Inc GST need to be approved by BBstore in writing to you before you are eligible for reimbursement.
- Goods received without a valid DOA-RA number will not be processed. They may be held at BBstore.com.au for up to 14 days before they are removed.
Please contact us here with your information
Warranty Returns – Goods covered by manufacturer warranty.
Goods purchased from the BBstore may be covered by a warranty from the manufacturer.
If your goods do not perform to stated manufacturer claims you can send it back for a replacement unit.
BlackBerry handsets are generally covered by a 12-24 months for certain issues. Please check your warranty booklet before returning your handset to us, making sure your issue is covered by the warranty.
If you are unsure, please apply online for a Warranty Return Authorisation Number (WRAN) and you will be advised if your problem is not covered by warranty.
Postage costs: BlackBerry handset warranties are always “Back to Base” warranties. Back to Base means that it is the customers responsibility to cover the cost of returning the goods to where they were purchased from. As a goodwill gesture, BBstore covers the cost to return the new goods back to you so the cost is shared. In exceptional circumstances BBstore management may authorise the reimbursement of postage costs for Warranty Returns however you should get this authorisation first if you have any concerns.Goods that are approved for Warranty Return will be dispatched to you at BBstore’s cost.
No refunds are offered for Warranty Returns.
Please contact us here with your information
Incorrect Choice (ICAN)
If you order and receive Goods that you would like to change this is possible with most products ordered from the BBstore but there are some exclusions:
- Simply apply for an Incorrect Choice Authorisation Number (ICAN) online
- If you believe your order has not been shipped correctly as you ordered it, please apply for an Incorrect Shipment Authorisation Number (ISAN)
The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the goods to BBstore and the cost of the new goods to be shipped back to the customer again. The shipping fee is a set $11.95inc GST
A Return Administration fee is usually charged on all Goods. This fee is a fixed fee of $11inc GST. This charge is to cover the administration costs of BBstore in changing over your products and paper work.
Please contact us here with your information
Incorrect Shipment (ISAN)
If you believe the goods you have received are not what you have ordered please apply for an Incorrect Shipment Authorisation Number (ISAN)Before applying, please check your customer copy of the online order and check that against your invoice:
- If you believe your invoice states different product(s) to what you have actually received apply for an ISAN
- If the incorrect goods have been shipped to you, we will reship the correct goods to you at our expense and also enclose a return shipping satchel for you to kindly return the incorrectly shipped goods
Goods must be returned with original packaging in new condition
Goods must be returned within 14 days
Goods not returned will be charged for in full plus $11.95inc GST for the return shipment satchel.
Please contact us here with your information
Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions
1.How do I return an item to the blackberrystore?
Please refer to the Returns Procedure Page
2.Can I change my mind once I receive my goods?
On some products you can, check the Returns Procedure Page – Incorrect Choice
3.How can I pay for my order?
We accept Visa and MasterCard, American Express and Diners. We accept bank transfer, cash deposits and cash at pick up. We do NOT accept any cheques.
4.What is the best BlackBerry for me to buy?
There is no black and white answer to that one. Call one of our friendly experts and have a chat about what you need and we will point in you the right direction.
5.Are all your BlackBerry Unlocked from all carriers and contract free?
Yes, they are.
6.Are all your BlackBerry Handsets from Australia?
In most circumstances yes. However if stock is very low or sold out in Australia, we purchase BlackBerry’s from our long term business partners who we trust. Your warranty is still with blackberrystore and we will manage any warranty issues for you.
7.What are the differences between 2G, 3G and NextG (3.5G), 900 MHz and 850 MHz?
2G is the standard data network in Australia which is fine for E-mail and basic data needs on your BlackBerry.
3G (900 MHz) is a high speed data network in Australia and is offered by most carriers such a Vodafone, Optus and 3.
NextG (850 MHz) is a super high speed network in Australia available to BlackBerry users on the Telstra network. The NextG network will typically give you the fastest data download speeds and the best regional coverage.
Note: You must have a 3G or NextG Compatible BlackBerry to use the high speed data networks.
8.Why isn’t there a cheaper shipping method?
All orders are dispatched by courier, not general post. They are traceable online and require a signature on delivery for speed and safety.
9.My BlackBerry needs repairing, I didn’t buy it from you but will you still repair it for me?
Yes we will. Our standard repair charges will apply even if your BlackBerry is covered by warranty.
10.I want to send my blackberry in for repair, how long will it take?
If the parts are in stock which they usually are, repairs are usually turned around and shipped back within 24-48 hours of your smartphone being received. You will be advised if it’s going to be any longer.
We offer several shipping services for your convenience.
Free Delivery^^: Spend over AUD$60 and receive free delivery within 1-4 days in Australia.
Standard Delivery: $11.95inc GST Goods are delivered within 1-2 days to most addresses.
Overnight Delivery**: $14.95inc GST Goods are dispatched same-day and are shipped on an overnight service to you.
New Zealand: $19.95 Goods are dispatched same-day with a 2 day delivery time to most capital areas
Software: $0 Software which is electronically delivered doesn’t attract a delivery fee (Licencing is included)
** Overnight to most Australian Locations on business days. Regional areas, WA, TAS, NT & SA can take up to 7 days. Most CBD locations are delivered the Next Business Day.
^^ Goods are generally dispatched with Messenger Post. Regional areas, WA, TAS, NT & SA can take up to 7 days. Most CBD locations are delivered within 2 days.
Contacting the BlackBerryStore
We have several numbers you can use at your convenience.
Phone us, 10am until 4pm Weekdays (Excl. Public Holidays)
Closed until January 5th, 2017
Local: 02 9816 3059 (message service during busy times)
Enquiries: Click Here
Terms and Conditions
- Orders are released for dispatch only upon receipt of cleared payment in full.
- All costs associated with dishonoured cheques or credit card transactions are borne by the purchaser.
- We aim to dispatch in-stock items within 1 day of receiving your order and on receipt of full payment unless otherwise agreed. For larger orders, custom orders and back-orders that are unable to be released upon immediate receipt of your order we will endeavour to contact you by telephone or email within 24 hours of your order. Where same day, courier delivery is expressed in your order we will contact you same day should we be unable to fulfill this requirement for any reason.
- For any special delivery instructions not otherwise provided for online, please contact one of our customer service operatives to provide your verbal instructions in this regard.
- We cannot guarantee the overnight delivery of orders received after 4.15pm. Overnight delivery excludes weekends and public holidays.
- Same-day couriers requested after 2.30pm will incur an express service charge as quoted by our courier.
- Where delays are anticipated we will endeavour to keep you informed at all times as to the progress of your order.
- We generally ship our goods using the services of Australian Air Express, Toll Priority and in exceptional circumstances at the customer’s request, Australia Post. Where we have fulfilled and dispatched your order in accordance with your instructions, we take no responsibility for loss, damage or delays howsoever caused once your order has been dispatched from our premises.
- The deposit of goods with our nominated carrier for shipment constitutes supply for the purposes of this agreement and as a consequence, all risk associated with the loss of, or damage to, goods in transit rests with the purchaser. Similarly, the costs of, and sole responsibility for, transit insurance rests with the purchaser.
- We note that in circumstances where delivery cannot be accepted for whatever reason, Australia Post may deposit goods at a post office local to the recipient’s address. Smartphone Protection Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for arranging delivery there from to the recipient’s address.
- Where usual delivery by one of the aforementioned couriers cannot be affected due to the recipient being unavailable at the address provided, an additional freight fee will be incurred at the usual standard or overnight rate as specified by the customer. Where free freight has been available for the initial attempted delivery this will not be available to customers whom are unavailable to receive their goods at the nominated address and a standard freight fee will be charged for attempting a second delivery. We recommend delivery to a company or friend’s address where it is anticipated that you will not be home to receive a courier delivery.
- Where customers make a specific request for goods to be left without a signature, such as in a letterbox or in a doorway, Smartphone Protection Pty Ltd and its agents accept no responsibility whatsoever for loss or damage to goods and Smartphone Protection Pty Ltd strongly advises against such requests for the security of your order(s).
- Some technical support* is available to individual (not BES user) customers purchasing or that have purchased BlackBerry handheld devices from our store. We will endeavour to assist you at the earliest possible time however, we make no warranties in respect of the timeframe in which we will attend to your enquiry as this will depend on the volume of technical calls received on a day to day basis. Customers purchasing accessories only will not be entitled to free technical support and are required to complete an online order for a return support call.
*The free support available to customers purchasing devices includes general set-up assistance and synchronising mail accounts within the initial seven days of purchase.
- Smartphone Protection Pty Ltd reserves the right to terminate any offer on the company’s website and/or withdraw any item from sale.
- Manufacturer warranty repairs/exchanges for BlackBerry devices must be conducted at one of the authorised RIM repair centres. Smartphone Protection Pty Ltd will endeavour to facilitate to the full extent possible the expedience of your warranty repair/exchange however it is ultimately beyond the control of Smartphone Protection Pty Ltd.
- The purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Smartphone Protection Pty Ltd and associated companies, and all officers and agents, from any liabilities that may arise from activities associated with the supply, or failure to supply, goods or services. This includes, but is not limited to, damages that may arise from the use of the company's web sites or credit card payment facilities.
- These terms and conditions should not be construed as to limit any other rights that we possess by way of contract or under common or statutory law. Where any provision of this agreement purports to exclude, restrict or modify any provisions of the Trade Practices Act 1974 as amended or any other statute which by reason of such statute cannot be excluded, restricted or modified, then such provision shall be deemed to be severed and deleted from the agreement, and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in force as though such provision had never been incorporated within the terms of the agreement.
- Your request for goods or services, and/or use of the company's websites, is deemed to indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Smartphone Protection Pty Ltd will exchange or refund any faulty product within four (4) business days of your receipt of same, only where goods are in a re-sellable condition and in original, undamaged packaging.
- Faulty goods are not subject to the same conditions. Please refer to the individual warranty for the subject product and/or our returns policy.
- At the discretion of Smartphone Protection Pty Ltd, products may otherwise be exchanged for credit or alternative goods, on the provision that the goods and all packaging and enclosures are new, as sold by Smartphone Protection Pty Ltd and in full saleable condition.
- Custom-ordered products such as dash-mount plates cannot be returned. Unless faulty, headsets cannot be returned under any circumstances.
- NB. Please refer to our full returns/refund policy available on the website.
When you spend over $60 on BlackBerry Classic cases, shells and covers
Deal of the Day