BlackBerry Server SupportGet official BlackBerry Direct Server Support for your enterprise level organisation.
- BlackBerry Server Premium Support - Annual Program Fee
Official BlackBerry Direct Premium Support provides enterprise-grade, relationship-based services, for customers running a mission-critical BlackBerry deployment. Customers at this level of support typically rely extensively on the BlackBerry solution and require designated support resources, such as a:
- Support Account Manager (SAM), who will develop an understanding of the customers’ business and help customers to advance their BlackBerry deployment.
- Premium Support offers 24x7 telephone access to our highest level of support – Direct Advanced Response Team (DART) and includes many preventive support features, as well as some added flexibility to customize the services.
The packages includes:
- 24x7 Global Access
- Within one hour response time for electronically submitted tickets
- Telephone support with an average 90-second response
- Support access for 25 Named Callers with option to purchase more
- Secondary Access Code for Help Desk
Access to Global Technical Support Experts:
- Direct Advanced Response Team (DART) included
- Relationship-based support: Support Account Manager (SAM) included
- Option to purchase a Secondary Support Account Manager (SAM)
- Option to purchase monthly On-Site Support: Designated Senior Technical Analyst (DSTA)
- Option to purchase On-Site Support when needed (Tech-to-Site)
Program Rewards and Benefits:
- BlackBerry Software Assurance for Upgrade and Updates on perpetual BES CALs
- Self-Service Productivity Tools (Accessible through the BlackBerry Expert Support Center)
- Proactive Services and Optimization Tools
- Knowledge Tools
- On-site Instructor-led Training
Terms & Conditions Apply
BlackBerry Server Support - direct from BlackBerry to you.
Orders are processed fast with e-Delivery